Saturday, March 26, 2011

A First and a Thank You

Usually, I blog about something after it happens. Not today folks, today I'm blogging while the event is happening. Yup, you heard me right. Here I'll show you what all the fuss is about...

That's me eating KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese! Thanks to our friend Eric's parents who arrived in Bangkok this week and with them 2 boxes of the good stuff with my name on it! I must have mentioned it sometime in passing,  but I do love a Saturday afternoon lunch of cheese and macaroni and Eric (or Melanie probably) mentioned something to Eric's parents. Here some cooking shots as well...

I only made 1 box. I even read the directions, something I don't think I've done since I first made mac and cheese. I didn't want to screw it up!

Just like home, with apples and black pepper. I added some red pepper here, because honestly if it doesn't have red pepper it just doesn't taste good. I live in Thailand, remember?

Anyways, this Saturday Greg is at work, I've been cleaning and grocery shopping, realized I need to buy more storage space from Google if I want to post anymore photos on this blog, but now I'm eating M & C so things are looking better! If you're planning a visit, or just want so send us something, macaroni and cheese (I'm really impartial to the brand) is now on the list.

Thank you to Eric's Parents, Becky and Tim Baumgart for bringing me this cheesy goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment