Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Hunt is On




No, not for lizards, but for a job. Since returning from Thailand I (Mary) have devoted a few hours a day hunting for a job. While nothing is finalized yet, there are some good prospects. Just today I sent out an email to school looking for a special education teacher, but all other positions are for general education classrooms. There is a possible 5th grade position and 2 possible kindergarten positions. I have one interview set up for next week and have been emailing about setting up a second. Given the time change, it takes a few days to set something up!

A few of the schools that I am looking at are these:

Mulberry House International Preschool
Ploenchit International Kindergarten
Bangkok Christian International School

I will let everyone know if I finalize something. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment