Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I started this blog entry a few weeks ago, but it just took me awhile to finish. At school we celebrated Halloween. It was a fun filled day complete with costumes, games, and a parade. Here are some of the highlights!
Annika with her trick-or treating bag
Getting ready for trick-or-treating!

This is like bobbing for apples, but it's jumping for donuts! No hands please!!

My student's Edward, Rehaan and Hannah. Can you guess what Hannah is? She's told me she's a bee! 

In the library waiting for trick-or-treating. 


My teacher friends Katie and Tracy. Katie is from the UK and Tracy is from New Zealand. 

Isn't that a good picture for a 4 year old? Great Job Riri!

As you enter school.
By the pool and playground
My student Ayako and me.
L to R: Ayako and Riri (dressed in Japanese costumes), and Alexander are in my class. Snow White is a year younger than my class.
3 boys in the class below mine. 
Ms. Pu, my assistant
This is a nursery 2 class (2 and 3 year olds) My boss is the one on the far left.

No comments:

Post a Comment