Monday, July 25, 2011

Nung Roi- Let's Spice Things Up!

When we started this blog on Sunday, March 28, 2010 life was very different for Greg and I. We still lived in Hutchinson, MN, I was still teaching in a town of 600, we'd never been to Asia, we still owned a futon, and we had just made our first blog entry on The MacLeod Thaimes. Jump ahead to today, we now have blog entry for every cat in the cross-stitch below.

There are 100 cats! That's "nung roi maew"

In honor of our 100th post we ( really it's just I, Mary) are going to spicy things up a little bit here at The MacLeod Thaimes. I know not all of you live in Thailand, don't worry it won't be too spicy! Please let us know if it's too much to handle or just right!

1st: A new look! The picture behind the posts is a view from our condo. So, while reading about what we are up to, you can pretend you are really here! We hope this enhances your reading.

2nd: New subtitle- we are no long moving here, just living!

3rd: Do you cry a little inside when you check our blog and don't see an update? Sign up to get emailed when there is a new post by entering your email in the upper right hand corner of our blog.  You'll get a verification email that you need to open and click on the link. It's easy as pie. 

4th: Time for a new photo of Greg and I.  This photo is from Greg and I right before we climbed 100+ stairs to a temple (do you see the Buddha up there?) near Khon Kaen, Thailand. 

Alrighty then... Thanks for reading The MacLeod Thaimes and we hope you stay with us for the next 100 posts!


2 comments:

  1. I love the background picture! (and all the other changes) Can't wait to look at that view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice changes -- I knew where the background photo was taken even before I read your helpful notes.
    -- from Cathy and me, :-)

    ReplyDelete