Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Street Food Breakfast

After my walk this AM I picked up breakfast on the street. It may have put me back $1.50, but it's well worth it. Here's how I spoil myself:

1) Freshly squeezed namsom (OJ that I did not have to squeeze myself)
2) Hot off the oily skillet Kai Jeow with Khao Suay (Omelet with steamed rice that I did not have to make)
3) One whole diced saaparot lek (small pineapple that I did not have to cut up!)
4) My dishes that I do have to wash ( I hate eating out of plastic bags and Styrofoam containers. A straw from a plastic bottle I'm OK with)


Delicious!

2 comments:

  1. Your breakfast looks delicious! I paid $8 this morning at Hardees for 3 breakfast sandwiches and some hash rounds. Much better deal you got in Thailand. I like the new look of your blog!! And I also wanted to let you know that we miss you too! I'm constantly showing Brian your blog or telling others some of your stories that I read about. Wish I could come visit! Love you, Amanda

    ReplyDelete